Rabu, 28 Desember 2011

A MUTUAL FRIENDSHIP

I have a friend.
A special friend..
I know him for almost seven years, but haven’t been met until now. He is abroad, almost in any part of the world for his business trip. So he’s a kind of very busy man.
I met him by chance at a chatting room while I was waiting online chat with my husband while he was in Japan. We had a simple conversation, and I was just delighted to have someone I can talk to in English for I hadn’t had any for quite some time.
I never thought that our light conversation could finaly become a mutual friendship. Eventhough there were some on-off in our relation, but it keeps going on until now.
He was become one of my support when I was delivering my third baby. He was also my support when I had work problems by giving me priceless advice as a professional. Well, I didn’t know what to do at that time and I felt hopeless. But then I could stand up again in confidence at my workplace because of his true words. I’m lucky to have such a friend like him. Feel like I have a big brother.
Like I said, he’s always on his business trip; from Dubai, Germany, Checz Republic and back to his country in India. He’s always sending me some pictures from his workplaces. Beautiful pics from the countries, so by seeing them I felt like  I was in that country. I think he is a good photographer too.
We have the same interest at certain things like movies, books, and music. Although our culture is totaly different, but I think our thoughts are somewhat similar, so we can still communicate in such a long period of time.
I can talk to him almost everything. From the weather to career development. From vegetarian foods to family matters. We are giving as well as receiving, thus building a mutual friendship.
He is still a single man until now. And usually I am one of his counselor at his personal relationship. Once he had fallen very deeply for a woman and broken into pieces. I tried quite hard to compile his self confidence and supported him in this matter. I was very happy when he finaly back to his strength again.
That’s my story with my friend.
I have lots of friends, but just feel convinience with few special friends.
He is one of my few best friend.
His name is Pankaj Kumar..


Bandung, December 27th, 2011

2 komentar:

  1. Great story....
    Welcome to the never ending fun of blogging world.
    Keep posting, Sis. Blogging out loud... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks..
    Keep supporting me enhancing my blog he.. he..

    BalasHapus